Master English in the Paradise Island- Sri Lanka
• High Quality International English with Sri Lankan Warmth and Hospitality
• Gaining Confidence in English Guaranteed
• Friendly and Cheerful people
• Sri Lanka- ranked No 1 country for travel in 2019 by Lonely Planet
All are University Graduates with international exposure and rich experience in training international students.
- Latest international techniques focusing on learning with fun
- Presentations, Pair work, Group work, Learning Games, Audios and Videos, Songs, Drama.
- Exciting Study Visits to places of cultural interest accompanied by teachers for discussions in Englis
- Meetings and conversations in English with successful people in Sri Lanka
- 8 hours of guided instruction in class room and outdoors + 2 hours Optional Modules
- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month
- Rainbow Institute uses Cambridge English assessment and quality control systems.
- All students are given a placement test, mid-term review and final assessment.
- Sri Lankan Government endorsed Certificate issued to all who successfully complete
- Concluding Concert and Party at end of training
What we offer
- Spoken English – Language, style, vocabulary
- Business English- Speaking, writing, listening and reading for the business environment
- Speech Craft- Pronunciation, breathing, diction, pace, voice, body language
- Public Speaking – Facing an audience with confidence, powerful messages, tools and techniques of winning over audience
- English Test Modules – TOEFL, IELTS , Cambridge English Exams
- Holiday Camps – Intensive English, with Fun Activities for Parents and Children (Singing, Dancing, Drama, English learning, Games , Movies , Art and Craft , Sri Lankan Cookery, Cricket , Camp Fire, Outbound Training with Rafting, Hiking , Community Development , Study Visits to places of Cultural Interest, Meeting successful Sri Lankan People)
Why Select Sri Lanka to Learn English?
- Sri Lanka has been a British Colony for 133 years. English is a semi native language and the link language of all communities.
- Study of English as the link language is compulsory in all schools from age of 6 onward. There are many private and international schools and Universities offering education in English medium
- English is the language for trade and commerce and international relations in Sri Lanka
- English is the main language used by professionals and educated people Colombo and urban areas
- Sri Lanka has been rated the No 1 country for travel in 2019, by Lonely Planet
- The cultural, Religious, historical and natural attractions of Sri Lanka such as beaches, wild life and tea country are enjoyed by the thousands of tourists who visit the country
- Sri Lankan people are known to be amongst the most friendly and hospitable people in the world
Why Select Rainbow to Learn English?
- Center of excellence, adhering to high international standards and teaching methodology
- Endorsed by the Government of Sri Lanka, an exam preparation center for Cambridge English, UK and an educational partner of the Government of USA.
- Has rich experience in teaching English to Japanese and International students
- Teachers are high caliber professionals who are very friendly and passionate in transforming the lives of their students
- Provides individual attention to each student and guarantee progress
A WARM WELCOME TO SRI LANKA TO LEARN ENGLISH!
Have a Fabulous Cultural Experience! Have lots of Fun!