For Working Professionals, Business Managers, Business Executives, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and for all individuals looking to start up their own business.
A written assessment and interview will be conducted on admission in order to gauge your current standard and coach you to improve your level
- Provides you the grammar, vocabulary, and functions necessary for learners to become operational in professional and social situations, enabling you to communicate effectively in writing with business tools such as reports, business letters, e mails, memos, minutes of meetings.
- Gives you the confidence and skill to make presentations
- Equips you with strategies to enrich your vocabulary in the business environment
Participatory and activity based with latest techniques adopted in UK. Lessons will consist of: Instruction, Group work, Pair work, Class videos, Games, Class Audio, presentations made by students, thematic discussions, and feedback sessions
32 hours (16 sessions) (approx 4 months)
- M.A. Politics with Special reference to International Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India (May 2007)
- Post-graduate Diploma in International Relations at Bandaranaike Centre for International Studies, Colombo, Sri Lanka (2002)
- B.A (English) Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (2000)
Krishani is an English Language Teacher, as well as a Programme Management Specialist. She is currently a visiting lecturer at the University of Jayawardenapura, ,Faculty of Management Studies, lecturing university students in Business Communication, Study Skills and General English. She has also served as a Teacher of English Language and Literature at Gateway International School (2002– 2004) and as an Instructor in English at the University of Peradeniya, (from 1998 August – 2002 March). Her experience in Programme Management includes serving as Programme Coordinator at Korean International Cooperation, Programme Manager/Officer India and Sri Lanka, follow up at Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) (from 2007 – 2013) and serving as a Programme Officer at Bandaranaike Centre for International Studies (2004-June 2005).
February 26th Wednesday, 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm OR
February 29th Saturday,1.00 pm to 3.00 pm
LKR 39,000 (Rupees Thirty Nine Thousand only)
Including cost of course material and refreshments (DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE)